Friday, March 22, 2024

Alphabet challenge Z - Happy birthday

Friday March 22, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Alphabet challenge 

Theme: Z - zoology


For my card I used DCWV paper for the background and frames. I used Spellbinder dies to create the frames. I stamped the Stampin up images with SU ink. I added the happy birthday to one of the cut out pieces and used a punch to make it smaller. I added everything to the card base and added some diamond drills. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #81 anything goes animals
Critter crazy #84 - anything goes animals 
Word art Wednesday wk. 639-640- anything goes
Daisy chain #83 - animals





1 comment:

creationsnz said...

what stylish animals Billie and they look great framed like that. So glad you shared your african animals with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG