Friday, December 01, 2023

Sparkles Christmas #155 - Merry Christmas

 Friday December 1, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
Animal or bird


I used Simon says stamp and colored with copics. I found this floral scrap from Quick Quite so using Spellbinder oval dies cut them out. I them used Stampin up dots stamp used versa mark on the background but it didn't come out too good so I went over it with white. I like the a hint of a design. I finished with Nuvo drops on the frame and a gem on his nose. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #692 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes




1 comment:

Leanne said...

So cute, great card, I like the CAS of it, and the image is adorable, and so pleased you played our ATG Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge