Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner #250 - Christmas Cheer

 Wednesday December 13, 2023

We have a new challenge this month over at

Crafty Gals Corner #250

Our theme is TIS THE SEASON


                                                                Our sponsors

Dr. Digi's


Last Minute Manda

I used one of the Christmas coco cups image from Last minute Manda.. I colored with copics. I added some glossy accents and Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I used My favorite things stitch die and added to scrap of green and then to Echo park designer paper. I finished with the Simon says sentiment on the cup and diamond painting drills

Challenges:
Simon Monday - use dies
Digi choosday wk. 49 - anything goes


3 comments:

Cathie w said...

super cute Billie

Colinda said...

Such a cutie, peeking over the mug!

Natalie said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday!