Friday, December 08, 2023

Crafty Catz #662 - Dropping in to say Hi

Friday December 8, 2023

Hello

New challenge over at Crafty Catz #662 

Our theme is 
Anything goes 
We don't have a sponsor this week so it's anything goes and I love it. I made this card awhile ago and never posted it. So this is the perfect time. It's all stamping up products. You find acrons all over the place and I like the dropping in to say hi.. I use to love watching the squirrel's gathering them and saving for that day when they needed a meal. Out in the country we don't have them but in the city they were all over and stealing the bird food. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - crafty dies
Krafty chicks #693 - stamp act
Dream valley #306 - anything goes

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and wow another year gone all the best

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design
Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, a gorgeous card to finish the year off with..
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Fiona said...

Nice autumnal card - thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge