Saturday, July 03, 2021

With heartfelt sympathy...

Saturday July 3, 2021

Hello

I made this card for a dear dear blog friend.. She had to put her cat down last month who has been with her forever (14 yrs.) I feel for her as we've had to put a couple of our pets down and it's such a hard hard thing to do.  I mailed this card to her 3 weeks ago but just now posting. I feel like this cat from Rubber Stampede is a giant walking the fields.. and to my friend her cat was a big part of her life that he was a giant.  Her Snookie is a Siamese.. I don't have a Siamese stamp but went with a lighter color. I used Simon Says inks. For the sky and ground I used my templates and Ranger inks. I added to some scraps. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink and heat embossed the sentiment and paw prints. I fussy cut the sentiment and used Stampin up heart die. I finished with some Nuvo drops.. I know she is moving and plans to get a couple fur babies once she's settled in.. There's always room in your heart for new family members. We'll never forget the one's we've lost.. I am sure there are many who agree.. Hugs my friend. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #566 - stamp act
Crafty animals #52 - anything goes with animals
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
QKR stampede #423 - anything goes



 

No comments: