Monday, July 26, 2021

Love the little things in life - Always Fun #224

Monday July 26, 2021

Hello
I don't know what's going on at AFC.. 
the postings have been far and few.. 
I noticed today's posting is not up. 

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

I have quite a few stencils and still struggle using them. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this card. I decided to look for stamps first. Saw this one from Club Scrap that I haven't used for a long long time.. So I stamped it on some rust card stock. I used My favorite things stitch die. I then thought the next to figure out a color and stencil. So I know blue is the complement color to the rust color so I chose this Ranger ink. I found a nice Newton's nook stencil and created the background. I then found a sentiment that was a sticker..  I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the image in different areas. 


Challenges:
Daisy chain #54 - dies and/or stencils (stencil/die)
My time to craft #462 - no pattern paper
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #106 - anything goes



 

5 comments:

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Yes, stencils can be tricky. But this is a good use and love the contrasting colors. Thank you for playing in our challenge and looking forward to seeing you again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's paper crafty challenge.

Jackie Cornfield said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Jana Forrest said...

Oh Billie, I just love this card. Always so creative! Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana Forrest

Cazro said...

Hi Billie, Yes, I too have found stencils not in my favourites list, but hey, your stencil here for the background has worked well. Love the contrast of the little main image. Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft, your card is perfect for our No patterned paper challenge. Caz. DT. xx

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT