Friday, July 30, 2021

I love you - Alphabet challenge I - Insects

                                                         Friday July 30, 2021


Hello

time for another challenge over at

I for INSECTS

So I made this card for another challenge and then decided I didn't want to use it.. So I waited till this challenge came up.. I am using the Bugaboo stamp Ladybug Floral Collage.. I used Marianne tag die and added a ribbon. I colored the image with copics and used Nuvo drops on the ladybug heads and little orange dots. I used an embossing folder for the piece on the right and brushed Quick Quote chalk ink over the top. I added this to two pieces of QQ scraps. I added the Reverse Confetti - I love you to the image line area.  I added sequins and dots of Nuvo drops. 

Challenges:
Shopping our stash #450 - quit bugging me 
Little red wagon #612 - Bette Davis eyes (any eyes)
Krafty chicks #570 - anything goes




5 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely bright sunny card Billie.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Billie. SO bright and cheery. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing cards with us.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Chana Malkah said...

Great card! I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner

Kate said...

Those little ladybirds are so adorable!! Such fantastic colours too!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week! I really appreciate all your entries and support of our blog.

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Nance said...

A great summery card with those lovely ladybugs, Billie! Thanks for joining us in our ATG challenge at Krafty Chicks!