Saturday, February 15, 2020

With the smallest - Creations in Pink #19

Saturday February 15, 2010

We have a new month long challenge over at 
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is All Dressed Up and I am using the image called Little Ladybird




This is little ladybird.. I think this little image is so cute. I colored her with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Lil inker die. I added this image to a little piece of green backing and then pink card stock. I added some Stampin up jewels to the flowers and her antenna.. I added a sentiment .. sorry I do not know who it's by. It's an unmounted red rubber. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #35 - anything goes /opt. pink
Lemon shortbread #113 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - W - anything you wish
Polkadoodles wk. 7 - anything goes
QKR stampede #385 - anything goes



6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Darling little girl. Love the grass and flowers and the beautiful background for her too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Cinderella said...

Such A Cutie

Thank You for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and good luck
Hope to see You again
Hugs and Creativity

Cinderella
XX

https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/

Lisa Lynn said...

So Precious.

KathyA. said...

Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge last week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com] PS-Sorry I'm late with my comment.

Lori Podolsky said...

This is cuteness on a card, Billie! Love the adorable scene. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge #113. Good luck to you, and hope to see you again! Hugs, Lori xx

Koraliki Beaty said...

LOve All dressed up images. This is so swet. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Best regards DT Beata