Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Live your life in color - Crafty Gals Corner #204

Wednesday February 12, 2020 

Hello.. It's our monthly challenge over at

Our theme is ADD HEARTS


We have quite a few sponsors listed below


                                                             Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Stamper's Delights
Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images


This is my card using the image from Stampers Delight. Chibi Painter Pete.. I colored her with copics. I love the way her hair came out..I went over her hair with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I then used Lil inker die and cut her out. I added post it note paper along the stitch line then using Quick quote ink and My favorite things stamps created the background. I used Reverse Confetti sentiment stamped in Stampin up ink. I used MFT die letters and scraps to create the word COLOR I also went over the letters with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. I added a couple puffy hearts. 
Challenges:
Jan's digi stamps #7 - anything goes
Creative fingers #179 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 6 - anything goes
QKR #384 - anything goes
Allsorts #558 - add a heart


6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is so fun with your colors.

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

brenda said...

A very sweet image and pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Add a heart' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

She is an adorable image and I love how you used her with the colour.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I love all the fun colors and that cute image. Wonderful card!! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.
Lynn

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, You are not fair! You have peeked in my craft room.... paint and stuff everywhere.... ;-/ Striking coloring! Thank you for sharing your Talented creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! We enjoy seeing such beautiful creations. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)