Friday, February 21, 2020

Live it up - Happy Birthday - Crafty Catz #494

Friday February 21, 2020

Welcome to a fun challenge over at

Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. TWIST FOOD


Grab My Button

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/

Prize $10 Aud gift certificate 
http://beccysplace.com/


 For my card I chose the cupcake candles image. I colored the image with copics. I went over the frosting and flames with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used My favorite things circle die. I found this fun designer paper that worked perfect color wise and festive feel. I stamped the Poppy power sentiment with Stampin up ink. Then stamped the happy birthday also from Poppy Power and heat embossed. I used Stampin up die. 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 426-427 - anything goes
Time out #155 - birthday
Crafting happiness #36 - atg / food/drink
Jan's digi #8 - anything goes
Use your stuff #392 - circles
A bit more time to craft #110 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 7 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add sentiment

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, what a gorgeous, sweet card, love the image its delish.
Have a lovely weekend.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Billie, love that background paper it really does work so well with the image, have a great week xxx

Shauna said...

What a festive card! I like the big, bold cupcake and the background pattern that you used is wonderful. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is so fun!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute birthday card! Love the sentiment going around the top of the circle. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Anita in France said...

What a great celebratory background for your candle be-decked cupcake, Billie ... such a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning birthday card.Love your background design and colors too...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE hope to see you again

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous birthday card. Love how you colored the candles. Thanks for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges :-)