Sunday, August 12, 2018

Your kindness is appreciated - Always Fun Challenges #71

Monday August 13, 2018
 
Welcome to another challenge at
Our theme is GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES
 
 I knew what I wanted to do but I just couldn't get it to work so went with plan "B".. LOL
the other side of this paper has circles on it but they just didn't go with the circle die from Simon Says (too busy) so lucky I turned it over and liked this background better and it really went well with the die that I had already cut to go with the circle side.. I then wanted a contrasting color so I chose the turquoise glitter paper and using Taylored Expressions butterfly die I used the solid part for the glitter paper then using scraps (which have circles on them but the detailed top die removed the circles) I then added some Liquid pearls in black. The sentiment is heat embossed and from Simon Says.
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 346-347 - anything goes
Creative moments #150 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #246 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #447 - add a bug
Creative fingers #151 - anything goes

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the pretty butterflies fluttering about and the circles!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the butterflies and circle dies
Carol x