Saturday, August 25, 2018

Moose you big time -


Saturday August 25, 2018

This little guy was speaking to me.. really.. I was looking through my stamps and this one kept coming up so I thought ok I hear ya.. I will play with you today.. So here is the card I created.
 
This is a Sugar Pea moose. I love the cute moose in the set and chose this one to create my card. I started by cutting a negative circle and taping it down to my Bristol card stock. I used a few different Oxide inks to create the yellow/orangish circle. I dropped water on it to give the texture look. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and colored the image with copics and die cut the cutie out and added him on the sentiment banner. I used EK heart punch and Amy Tangerine scrap and punched out three hearts. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. 
 
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #74 - anything goes
Creatalicious #145 - anything goes/opt. no sq. rect.
Sugar pea #46 - colors/design
Scrapping 4 fun #122 - anything goes
Use your stuff #326 - mood board
Cards in envy - yellow and black
Everybody art #430 - stamp (clear stamp)

Penny's paper-crafty #394 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #248 - anything goes








14 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The moose is too cute!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweetie! Such a fun card, Jo x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute moose
Carol x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Good job choosing this little guy to play with! What a cutie! Lovely design! Love your textured circle! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

CraftyNatalie said...

Another great creation. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Another cute card, lovely work
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Priya said...

Absolutely adorable card...
Thank you for joining us at SCrapping4fun.
Priya DT

Renate said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Renate DT

Lesley said...

Isn’t it fun when a stamp stands out and you have to play with it!!! You did a great job with the challenge and I love your big sponged moon! Thanks for joining us at SPD!

Majda said...

What a lowely card! The image is adorable.
Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Majda DT

LisaM said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh your moose is so dang cute!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no square or rectangle card” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…