Friday, August 31, 2018

Wishing you all the joys that winter holds - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday August 31, 2018
 
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge..
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES.. 
all that we ask is that there are no pre-colored images. We are a color challenge and any medium can be used.. just not pre-colored.
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Moon Flower

 
This is my fun card and the image is Lilly ice skating..  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and using my copics I drew in an iced pond. I used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the ice and her skate blades. I used Paper Trey ink sentiment.  To finish the card I added sequins.  They reminded me of snow drops.


Challenges:
My time to craft #378 - Christmas in Aug.
Penny's paper crafty #395 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 350-351 - anything goes
4 Crafty chicks #418 - anything goes



6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! She's so beautiful!! I love the colors and the sequins!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

A fab festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" #378 challenge. Sam x

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous coloring on your beautiful card.

Jean said...

Oh wow she is so pretty, loving your colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Billie! It's so pretty and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

CraftyLyn said...

Hi , what a lovely image so pretty, love the clear dots,thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge blog good luck Lyn DT x.