Friday, June 15, 2018

You know you're old - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday June 15, 2018
 
Welcome to a Friday over at Bugaboo.. Where it's Free Friday. Check out the fun creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is "Gus birthday rocking chair"  I love Gus and this is a fun image for that masculine birthday card you need for that special person. The sentiment also comes with the image.  I started by finding the background paper which is from Basic Gray.. I then colored the image with copics and used some of the colors from the dp.. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added the image then the sentiment distressing the edge with Quick Quote chalk ink. I added some Doodlebug dots and a little Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the image.  Cute huh? or maybe no..depends on your style..
 
Challenges:
The daily marker - day 15
Word art Wednesday wk. 338-339 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #202 - anything goes/fathers day
Try it one Tuesday - for the boys
Creative moments #145 - anything goes






4 comments:

Rosie said...

A funny card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

froebelsternchen said...

What a fun card project! I am in awe of it Billie! So pleased you played along with us over at Try It On Tuesday again ! Your participation is always much appreciated! Thank you very much!
Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

Fantastic and fun, it is a great image for this male themed card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Marjeta said...

Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.