Friday, June 22, 2018

sending a SUMMER hello - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday June 22, 2018
 
It's time for another Free Friday image from Bugaboo.. You can see the design teams fun creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is the fun Free Friday image called BEACH DUCK.. I used a My favorite things stitched die to cut the image out. Quite some time back I created a bunch of background papers by using Ranger Oxide inks on glossy card stock and smooshing. Once you let it dry you just buff the page and it turns out nice an glossy again. Well digging through my stash I found this piece which I thought worked great for water. So I adhered to the card base. I then used copics to color the image. I added Spectrum Noir around the sun area. I added glossy accents to the drink, water in the image and glasses. I used black Stazon ink to stamp the Simon says sentiment.

Challenges:
The daily marker - day22
Cards in envy - feeling blue/distress inks
Pammie's inky pinkies #1824 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - G great outdoors






6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The background is beautiful!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, darling card, Billie! I love the neon colored beak and lets! LOL hugs, de

Lisa Lynn said...

Great background on your gorgeous card.

Terri Winske said...

So sweet an image, and your background is perfect....works for sky as well as water! Gorgeous! So glad you shared this at our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

Stamping Bubbles said...

W hat a brilliant card, love that duck. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

wendipooh13 said...

love how the bright duck image pops on the blue!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!