Friday, June 15, 2018

Oh really! - Creative with Stamps #27

Friday June 15, 2018
 
This is Mid month reminder at Creative with Stamps #27
and the theme is CUTE ANIMAL
 
 
 
Note: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
This was a fun card to make. I had some images I colored last year using my Mission paints. So I went through my stash and found these Tim Holtz dog and cat. I just had to die cut them out. I then went through my Quick Quote scraps and using My favorite things circle die I added them to the card front. I cut off the excess and then added a strip of tan so they would have grounding. I then stamped the Dylusions sentiment and cut the sentiment out and using foam mounted and added this to the card.  I don't have a cat but from what I know about them this looks like what the cat would say to the dog.. LOL
 
Challenges:
The daily marker - day 15
Artistic inspirations #202 - anything goes/fathers day
Creative moments #145 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - animal crackers



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Haha, so cute!! The sentiment makes me laugh!! Those critters are so adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is too funny! I love theses cats & dogs! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Animal Crackers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Very funny card! I love these images,a nd the sentiment is just great!

Dorlene Durham said...

That looks like a card I want to send out every day. LOL I love the sentiment and of course the cat & dog. Great card. Dorlene CWS DT Teammate

Helen F. said...

Love these fun Tim Holtz cats n dogs! Your card is fabulous, Billie ~ great coloring too :-)

Marsha Reed said...

Cute card, Billie! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge. Marsha DT