Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Wishing you all the joys - The Merry Christmas challenge #21

Wednesday May 23, 2018
So for you USA folks are ya getting ready for Memorial Day weekend? camping, traveling? We usually stay home. I think we'll do the same this holiday. Good time maybe get some crafting done. Maybe more bible journaling or just coloring already stamped images.
It's time for another challenge at
 
Our theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES + CHRISTMAS
 


So this card was very simple to make. I have a box of small Christmas items that I just found in a drawer.. I looked through my dp and found this awesome paper with the snowflakes all over it. In the box were these awesome stickers of a snowman and bundled up girl I got some time ago at WalMart.. when I have no idea. I usually don't buy this type of item at WalMart but it must of been a good deal.. I wanted the snowman to have a grounding so I just freehanded cut the image under it. I used Paper Trey sentiment stamp at the top and Paper Pretties stamp sentiment below. This is a simple fun card.
Challenges:
Crimbo crackers #158 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #386 - anything goes/opt. candy canes
Always fun #59 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by designs - get ready for Christmas
Color throw-down #494 - colors
Fab 'n' funky #395 - Christmas
The house that stamps built M2318 - anything goes


5 comments:

Mel Gee said...

What a fun and cute card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Heather said...

Adorable!!! Love that paper and the stickers are just perfect! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely darling card! Thanks so much for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

Anna said...

This is very beautiful... love it!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna Dt

Wendy R. said...

Just Beeeautiful!!. Love the colors you chose. Thank you for joining us at crafting By Designs. xx