Monday, May 21, 2018

Donut worry be happy

Monday May 21, 2018
 
 
I wanted to make a happy card and donuts and coffee make me happy.. plus the colors of this card.
I started with cutting the plaid at an angle to make it look like a table cloth. I then took my Stampin up large wheel and Versa mark ink and did the dot background. I then added the table cloth. I stamped the Simons Says images and using Mission water color paints colored the images in. I am not one for raspberry flavors for donuts.. I would rather have dark chocolate and cream filled or a maple bar.. but this really needed - to me- to be pinkish colors. I laid them all out and added a die cut heart. I then stamped the SS sentiment and heat embossed and using a Stampin up stitch oval cut it out. I added glossy accents to the coffee and heart. I  finished with a ribbon on the edge.
Challenges:
Creative moments #143 - anything goes/opt. humor
Jo's scrap shack #234 - anything goes
QKR stampede #296 - anything goes
Crafty catz #417 - anything goes/opt. sketch
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Always fun #59 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Those donuts are too cute!! Love the faces!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Yaay cuutee Donut hihi
sweet and cute face
and love the tea there too
if you dont believe me I just made a DT card with cup and tea jar
and two different papers similar like your layout
love the bright happy colors Billie
sorry i am so behind at commenting
try to catch up a little bit
hugs
Monika

Heather said...

So adorable!!! Love the plaid for your "table"; it works perfectly!!! Now, I think I need to go find a donut! : ) Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

~amy~ said...

Yum for donuts+ coffee!

Scrapatini said...

Cute and funny! I love it! Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

Jennifer
Creative Moments Design Team
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-143.html
www.scrapatini.com

Julie Odil said...

This is cute, Billie! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I agree. Donuts make me happy! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Chris said...

I love donuts (and coffee!) so of course I love this card. So cute! Thanks for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge this past week.