Sunday, May 27, 2018

let's get caffeniated - Day 3

Sunday May 27, 2018
 
I knew what I wanted to use for my coffee cups but wasn't sure how I wanted to display them. So I created my clouds then using my Mission Gold water color paints I created the ocean and sand. I used some white paint to create the shore foam.  I then used Lawn fawn tree dies and Stampin Up scraps and created the trees. I then stamped some Simon Says sea birds. I used scraps and created the male and female cups.. I added the fun Tech. Tuesday sentiment.  I love the way this came out. 

Challenges:
Coffee Lovers blog hop - spring summer
Color crazy wk. 21 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #235 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #297 - anything goes
Crafty catz #418 - anything goes/opt. Christmas
Inkspirational #161 - photo insp.




20 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the beachy background and those awesome palm trees!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie!
This is adorable. Love the beach, and love coffee. So, what could be better? This is SO stinking cute!!!

MariLynn said...

Love your beachy scene for the two coffee cups. Great summer card.

New Creations said...

The beach background is looking so real, love this cute card!

cm said...

Talk about an innovative take on the inspiration photo! Your coffee cup couple, enjoying some beach-time romance, are simply adorable! Thrilled to see this sweet card in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

~amy~ said...

I love your tropical scenery! So fun!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Now, isn't that the cute couple? Love it!

Lisa said...

So fun! Love that beautiful beachy background and adorable cup-ple ... see what I did there?

nancy carroll said...

Adorable scene, great work! love the cups on the beach

Sherri said...

Oh, what a fun, fun card! Love the way you used coffee cups in this cute scene! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julia Aston said...

What a great tropical beach scene with your fun palm trees and cute coffee cup lovers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic tropical scene and those cups are so cute!

Fikreta said...

this is so cute scene!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! I'm just starting dreaming of sunsets, palms, iced cofees and mojitos! Adorable and funny card!!!

Helen said...

What a great card! Love the little scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

Helen x

Julie Odil said...

Great card for a coffee themed hop! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

Unknown said...

Those cups are just too cute!!

Shauna said...

Your scene is so lovely! The added coffee cups is so cute and original. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness... so cute and creative!

Yvonne Garner said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!