Friday, March 02, 2018

today is your lucky day - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday March 2, 2018
 
It's Friday so that means Bugaboo has another free Friday image for you.. Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug..
 
 
This is Stella calendar month March.. she also comes with a sentiment.  I don't really do St. Patty day cards but she screamed St. Patty and I found this fun sentiment from Club scrap which worked with it and I know there is someone somewhere who has a St. Patty birthday.
I love green so this was easy and fun to grab some them scraps. I used My favorite things dies and I tore the top edge to the large sentiment but I didn't tear it the right way so you don't see the white.. I figured if I did it again it would interfere with the sentiment so I left it. For the open space I added some green buttons.  I colored her with copics. I hope you get time to pick up this fun free image.

Challenges:
City crafters wk. 401 - die cuts
As you like it - single /multiple layers/why? (adding multiple layers really gives interest to the background and image. Makes the eye move around the card to take in all the details)
Cute card Thursday #519 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - Y-for your choice (anything goes)
Jo's scrap #223 - anything goes
QKR stampede #285 - anything goes
My time to craft #365 - monochromatic

12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's too cute!! I love the design with the banners and buttons!! Beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Billie! Such a fun image and I love your combination of papers, Jo x

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring Billie. Love the banners and buttons.

Cazro said...

Wow! I love all of the green papers and patterns, a fantastic card to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Dorothy S said...

Tee-hee! She looks like she needs a lucky day! Perfect combo of green elements for the luck of the Irish! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun Billie. Love the greens and the buttons.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christine said...

How wonderfully you colored this fun image! Huge grins! Thanks for joining the fun at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card Thanxx For Sharing This Week At Jo's Scrapshack .
Sherry Lynn
DT @ Jo's

Monika Reeck said...

love all in green here
great idea of banner
and love your button added too
at 2009 -2010 button was so popular I have much on my stash and never used it again haha
lovely sentiment too
sweet Stella Green Card
Hugs
Monika

Larissa said...

Very funny card with a great image and the perfect matching sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Greetings,
Larissa

Annette said...

A fun image and a fab sentiment! Love your card and all its texture.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.