Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sea life - Pause Dream Enjoy #12

Wednesday March 21, 2018
 
Welcome back to another challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy #12   the Orange team is back with a fun challenge for you..
 The PHOTO below is the theme.. will it be colors/sea life...Mermaids or fish.. I can't wait to see your awesome creations.
 
 
photo to follow

 
I created this fun card using My Favorite Things stamps and dies. For the background I used water color paper and Kuretake paints and plastic wrap scrunched up to create the water look.  I stamped the images that are solid with Paper Trey ink (the fish/coral/sea grass) the rest are colored with copics. I planned to add a sentiment but after I was done I decided not to.. I can put the sentiment inside.  I hope this inspires you to create you card.

Challenges:
Everybody art #421 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #199 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #196 - anything goes/opt. Easter
Cards in envy - no pattern paper (kuretake paint and plastic wrap scrunched-let dry remove plastic wrap and you have a beautiful background)
Creatalicious #135 - anything goes/birthday
Word art Wednesday wk. 326-327 - anything goes

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet mermaid card!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love her!! She's so beautiful!! The background is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri Thacker said...

How cute is this mermaid and I love that background too! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring. What a fun card. Wonderful background.

Kristie said...

What a wonderful underwater scene! I love the little mermaid surrounded by all the sea life. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

PaperDaisies said...

What a sweet image. I love how you have showcased it. Thanks for sharing your talents with us over Creatalicious. Hugs Nina