Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Take the road less traveled - Aud Sentiments 174

Thursday February 23 - March 6, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Aud Sentiments #174
 
We have an awesome challenge for the next two weeks it's
 ANIMALS + SENTIMENT
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art
 
 
This is my fun card using the Finch on pine.. I love the hint of snow and the beautiful bird. I love coloring and used copics. I inked up the inside flap of the Stampin Up wood embossing folder, laid down my white paper and ran it through my Vagabon embossing machine. I love the brown wood grain background. I used a brown chalk ink. I think it would be pretty with SU soft suade. I used a piece of SU card stock I think it's night of navy or the other one that is similar. I used the Tech. Tuesday sentiment and embossed it in white. I added some Jellibean twine and added some Simon Says feathers and a couple wood looking buttons. Oh I used the Stampin up stitched die for the bird area. I have to say I love this card and the bird. The snow on the pine cone I just left white instead of coloring it but the snow around the bird I added a hint of C1 copics and my cloud template and Ranger ink. 
I hope you play along and remember to add a sentiment to your card.


Challenges:
Creative fingers #125 - anything goes
Alphabet challenges - "Y" you choose
Scrapping 4 fun #84 - anything goes
Colour crazy craft wk. 7 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #188 - favorite color combo (brown/gold/green)
Glitter "n" sparkle #227 - ribbon or lace
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #173 - anything goes
Make my Monday #40 - birds
City crafters #350 - stitching
Die cuttin divas #305 - animals
Tuesday throwdown #331 - favorite embellishment (buttons/twine)
Penny's paper crafty #317 - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
The house that stamps built #F2217 - anything goes
Creative moments #112 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 270-271 - anything goes





21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and colouring of the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A beatiful card. Elaine

ike said...

Super gorgeous - amazing colouring and I adore the design of your card :-)
Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Julie said...

Beautifully done Billie! I love the sentiment you chose
Julie T

Stella said...

Such a pretty take on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

baileyrosy.com said...

Beautifully coloured bird looks very regal. Thanks for playing along at CCCB.

Marie

Lia said...

Beautiful! I can hear the bird sing!
Lia, DT S4F

Joan said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love the background and your fabulous feathers!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Monika Reeck said...

the wood grain with bright white is stunning Billie
and I remembee that feather you sent me
adorable shape
Love the woods Button too
the bird ooh you made him so life coloring so adorable
and the clouds
yaayy I always love it Billie!
Adorable card my friend

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my what a beautifully colored bird - very lifelike. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Awesome card! The bird is fantastic and I just love the die cut feathers and twine addition! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
hugs

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Colour Crazy this week, Julie DT x

nocne życie said...

Hi,
beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
Agnieszka DT

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Shelly said...

What a gorgeous card! The die cut feathers add a great touch.

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's!
Shelly

Cazro said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Hi Billy, please visit Scrapping4funChallenges blog.
Follow this link
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2017/03/winner-and-featured-creations-84.html

Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com