Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Hope you're feeling Frisky soon - Catch the bug New Release

Tuesday February 7, 2017
 
Welcome to Catch the bug New Release..
Kidlet vet..  Fun cute image perfect card for that special vet in your life or as a get well card as I made for a friend who is sick..
 
You can find the New Release in the Bugaboo store and lot's of other awesome images.


I did some hefty craft room cleaning over the weekend.. I have a large craft-room and two big walk in closets so lots of room for crap.. plus under my craft table which is 4x8 foot I have 4 cabinets so more room for stuff and each short end of the table there are shelves.. Well I filled our recycle bins, burn containers, garbage bins and give away/donate piles. My room is for sure lighter. I can actually see things and feel good about what I got rid of.  So that brings me to this card. I found a box of papers I did from a Gelli plate I made quite awhile ago.. When I made the papers I really wasn't that thrilled about them.. funny how now that I have unearthed the box I LOVE them.. I cut them down to 4 1/4 X 5 1/2  and smaller and they are on top of my craft table in a fun container I also found. So they are in sight all the time.. I plan to use them more and more and might have to make more and hide for a year or more.. LOL
I chose one of the fun prints. To the left  I used bubble wrap and it gave the awesome circle design. The black to the right is made using hot glue on a piece of cardboard. It looks like they are layered but no it's one piece of paper. When I stamped on the gelli plate the cardboard hot glue had different shapes so it looks like it's layered. Weird huh.
  I didn't want to lose too much of the background so I fussy cut out the Bugaboo image. Kidlet vet. I thought this would be a fun card for that special vet or for someone who is sick.  That is what I plan to do with my card.. The sentiment is from Your next stamp and went perfect with the Bugaboo image. I used a Stampin up punch and added some Nuvo drops and colored the image with Copics and added a little white gel pen.
 
 

Challenges:
Just us girls #379 - dogs
Creatalicious #108 - anything goes /opt. hearts
Crafting from the heart #145 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #172 - anything goes
Make my Monday #39 - shimmer and shine (stickles )
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 6 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 268-269 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge  "X" marks the spot







10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love that sentiment lol and fabulous background---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Jane Savage said...

Brilliant card, I love the background!
Thank you for joining us at both Crafty Sentiments and Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Sian said...

This is a great Card! I love your Gelli Plate background. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a great card Billie. This is such a cute image. I will definitely be creating with it in the future.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Sue - said...

A great fun card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is another gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge X for X Marks the Spot (spots or dots). Hugs Jackie (DT)

Lisa Kind said...

I'm so envious of your purging and reorganizing! I so need to do that! Your card is great! Love the background! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Julie Reed said...

Fab card, great backgrounds, thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Monika Reeck said...

hihi cuuuteeee this litte lady with teddy? and love that BG too Billie
love the sentiment plus blue there caught my eyes
what a cute bugaboo image
wonderfully decorated too

Cazro said...

Fabulous card, loving your background. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday. Caz DT.