Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'm crazy like a FOX - Catch the bug New release

Tuesday February 14, 2017
 
Welcome to a New Release from Catch the bug   you can find the image in the Bugaboo Store
 
 
This is the new release  Fox   cute little guy or gal.. I wasn't sure what the face was suppose to say (this image does come with a few sentiments) but I wanted to use a sentiment from Tech. Tuesday.. so I chose I'm crazy like a FOX about you.. he / she has that shy look on it's face.. I colored the image with Copics and used some fencing from Paper Trey ink die. I used my cloud template and added some EK punched hearts. I added glossy accents to the hearts and eyes. Oh the hearts have Spectrum Noir before the glossy.  I am still working at getting the white gel pens dots to my projects. Sooner or later I will understand where those white dots should go or not go.. LOL .. but I am happy with this card. I hope you head over to the store and pick up this cute image. You might want to head over to the Catch the bug site and see the DT members cards.
  
Challenges:
Jo's scrap shack #175 - anything goes
QKR stampede #230 - anything goes (embossing)
PDE Linky #159 - cards
Polkadoodles wk. 6 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #83 - love, friends, wedding, valentine
That's crafty - I heart you
Colour crazy wk. 6 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 402 - hearts and or flowers
Just us girls wk. 380 - hearts
Inkspirational #128 - photo / heart
Glitter "n" sparkle #226 - love is in the air
Pile it on #126 - hearts on fire
Come and get it - love is in the air
Dragonfly journeys #85 - love is in the air
AAA cards #83 - photo
Crafting from the heart #146 - anything goes
Simon Says Monday - favorite tool (vagbon die cutting)
Artistic inspirations #172 - anything goes
Ooh la la #222 - die cuts
Word art Wednesday wk. 268-269 - anything goes
Deep ocean #148 - hearts
Cards und more #178 - valentines day













27 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cutie cute cute! I missed this new release. What an adorable card. I love the extra dimension of the pop-out fence.

meg said...

thank you for joining in at the OLLCB with this cute fox card, love the expression on his face and the use of the die cut fence

Kathleen said...

Oh, what a great card, love the break from the traditional Valentines cards, great background and super fun image.
Thank you for joining out 'Hearts/Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Shauna said...

Wow! This card is stunning! No only is that image so cute, but your coloring is beautiful! Great scene with the clouds and fence. So great! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Wow, gorgeous card and so cute
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Silke said...

Hi, Billie, such a cute card and lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at Cards und More. Hugs, Silke

Sherri Thacker said...

I just got this fox digi today and I love it! Your card is so cute!!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Billie, I love how you put that adorable fox between the two fence pieces! Darling card and great coloring. I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes or Embossing" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and wish you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Jane Savage said...

Oh wow he's fab! Love the fence and hearts!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Dorothy S said...

How cute! Not only is the fox adorable (did I just say that about a fox?) but your scene with the fence and clouds is great! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with the twist of embossing. Dorothy S, DT member

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Well that fox is certainly looking crazy for love here. I'm not sure it fits with our clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards but it's a beautifully coloured and designed card and thanks for sharing with us.

Andreja said...

WoW what a fantastic Valentine card you made :-)) I like the sweet fox.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs, Andreja

chanya13 said...

This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

Chris Dring said...

Such an adorable image and sentiment! Love how you colored that cute fox! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Stempelomi said...

funny card! Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Such an incredibly fun card, love the background and the white dots too. I can never get mine to look as good. Amazing as always my friend! Thanks so much for joining my Love is in the Air blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Heather said...

CUTE!! And I think the sentiment you chose is perfect! Love the addition of the hearts, too. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Michelle said...

Hello Billie,
This is a sweet little guy. Lovely card with great colors.
Thanks for joining us at Cards and More Good luck! Michelle (DT)

StampinJessica said...

Your card is so cute ! I love it ♥
Thank you for joining the Come and Get it Challenge.
Jessica DT

Justine Hovey said...

What a fun image and great colouring! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week!

Karon said...

Love it. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just beautiful Polkadoodles Challenge
Michelle DT

Claire said...

Fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles
Claire xx

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyyaaaa Billie you got many comment and I loveee this
no doubt they like this and
I adore the idea of the fence too
the cloud yeah I love it always to used your stencil Billie
and the added of heart is clever idea
LOVE THIS cute FOX card!
I learn from you how to coloring BIG IMAGES
cause my image always small Billie
big Image can cover nearly 1/3 place on the card and great to make scene card too
I ADORE THIS!!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Billie love the image and sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB>
Hugs Julie xxx

cm said...

Your fox is amazing and what wonderful scenery you've created for him! Your colouring: WOW, WOW, WOW! Thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Anja said...

Your Card looks so cute! love the fox :)
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja