Friday, October 25, 2024

Crafty Catz #681 - Happy Birthday

Friday October 25, 2024

It's almost time for Halloween.. Are you doing anything?
We live in the country and been her 25 years and never had a treater.
But we buy candy anyhow and it never goes to waste but it does go to waist.. LOL

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Anything goes / Use your dies/punches


Beccy's place




I am using the free image for my card.. I colored with copics and used Ranger ink to color the background. I used an old My favorite things die to cut it out and the black piece. I used the Stampin up embossing folder on the green card stock. I layered the pieces and added a little Spectrum Noir and white gel pen to the image. I added the sentiment using the Stampin up punch . I finished with a few left over diamonds from my diamond painting projects.


Challenges:
Krafty chicks #739 - all occasions



 

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning car and design Ginny x

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a gorgeous card, love the colours, so bright and happy, its gorgeous.
Halloween isn't as big here in the UK as in your neck of the woods, but we always had a party as my youngest son was born that day, now its very quiet, I do manage to eat some of the toffee we buy for the treaters who never get this far :))
Have a nice weekend. xx