Thursday, October 03, 2024

Cardz 4 Galz #235 - Hello Friend

            Thursday October 3, 2024

Hello and Happy October

We have a new challenge over at 

Cardz 4 Galz #235

Theme: Circles

                              

Oh if only you knew of the different things I came up with and hated.. I then decided to pull out some scraps and three punches and just start punching. then I started stacking, when I found colors I liked I then used my Quick quote chalk ink and go around the edges and glued together as I did each so I wouldn't look what I liked and already stacked. Then I tried different backgrounds and chose the black. I then laid them out again as stacks so they were all different. and had to make a few half ones to fill in the blank space. I liked it so glued them to the black. Then I cut it down again to get the over hang. Then I had to figure another color to make it an A2 size. I chose this rust red color.  Now the sentiment, so I found this Reverse Confetti hello friend and cut 4 sets and adhered together and added to the card. I had to add my left over diamond drills for some bling,. I ended up liking it a lot and will probably use the other ideas on something else or maybe not.. lol 


Challenges:



No comments: