Friday, February 23, 2024

Crafty Catz #666 - Happy Birthday

Friday February 23, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Anything goes / More than 1 fold


For my fun fold I did the z fold. taking the front folding it back to meet the fold on the left. I used Authentique dp to the front fold and inside fold. I used the other side of the dp for the inside. I colored the dog with Copics and added the Paper Pretties sentiment. I used the My favorite things die and added to a piece of brown card stock. I added the image to half of the fold on the front. 


In the inside I used the MFT die and the Beccy's Place sentiment. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 7 - anything goes
Crafty animals #80 - anything animals
Critter crazy #83 - anything animals
Krafty chicks #704 - all occasions




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card design Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Such a sweet card, the image is so cute and I love the fold too.
Have a good weekend Billie, stay warm. xx

Gale said...

What a fun and cute card Billie! Loving the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

Sure is cute, and great coloring too, thanks for playing our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge