Thursday, February 22, 2024

Cardz 4 Galz #219 - Let that sh*t Go!

Thursday February 22, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Seascape

For my card I stamped the My favorite seagulls. Colored with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink and used it for the water. I added a strip of scrap to make it look like he's on the dock. I stamped the Gerda Steiner sentiment. The shells are from MFT and anchor was from ?.. Love the sentiment. 


 Challenges:
Pammie's inky pinkies #2407 - anything goes
Crafty animals #80 - anything animals
Critter crazy #83 - anything animals
Krafty chicks #704 - all occasions




4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card, thanks for sharing!!!

Gale said...

This is just too cute Billie! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Beautiful card! Great scene for your sea gulls. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - KCC DT

lichazul said...

Cute cute card, congrats 😊💐 happy day