Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Love you - Cardz 4 Galz #315

Tuesday February 7, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
VALENTINES DAY


I hesitated using the pink.. but hubby liked it and I know guys do love pink so it is what it is.. 
I stamped a Simon says XO stamp all along the pink and heat embossed with Simon says gold embossing powder. I then die cut the Simon say Love and My favorite things you.. added to the card and added the two Pink fresh hearts.  

Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - Valentines
Shopping our stash #489 - love is in the air
The paper funday #50 - anything goes / lots layers



 

4 comments:

dj said...

I love all the metallic and guyz like pink too...my guys favorite shirt is a pink striped one. Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "valentine for a guy" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
-Deb Horst #C4G315

Donna Walls said...

Sweet Card Billie! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx

AlisonC said...

I like pink and it looks great here with the gold. A fabulous card. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

Suze said...

Great CAS card Billie. Thank you for entering the Valentines/In The Garden Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.