Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner #240

Wednesday February 8, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ADD A HEART


A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:

I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room decor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smile.


I didn't add a sentiment as I thought this could be Valentines, Anniversary, Birthday.. So let the image just speak for itself.. I colored with copics. and added a little glossy accents to the balloon hightlight and flower centers and hearts on the bouquet wrap. I added to some My minds eye designer paper. I finished with a MME heart.  Oh I colored the image with copics.


 Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - Valentines
Shopping our stash #489 - love is in the air



1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

Oh my goodness, that little gnome is just waaaay toooo cuuuute! Thanks for joining our "Love is in the Air" challenge at Shopping Our Stash!