Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Happy birthday LOVE - Cardz 4 Guyz #302

Tuesday August 9, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
GET A LITTLE DIRTY / ADD DISTRESS


For my card I used a Stampin up background stamp and Ranger ink. I cut the orange Quick Quote scrap with My favorite things die and heat embossed a Club scrap happy birthday. I stamped and heat embossed the Stamp francisco and used Ranger ink to distress the edges along with the circle and Stampin up star. I used a copic blue pen to add color to the love. I finished with a few diamond painting drills. Thought would make a great masculine card. I call my hubby - Love - all the time.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #623 - stamp act
QKR stampede #449 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #127 - little things



4 comments:

dj said...

I remember that love block set...I might have to dig it out!! Another great card to inspire those who decide to play along with our "get a little dirty" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Janis Lewis said...

Billie! This is a great card. Love the background. Thanks for linking up this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. You can link up unlimited times; hope you'll share more of your cute cards. Hugs!
:) Janis

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love the vivid blue background! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Sioban said...

Well the sentiment says it all. Great card