Friday, July 01, 2022

happy birthday - Do-Al(l)Creative #67

Friday July 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is to make a 
BOX CARD


Crafty ribbons

So I have never made one of these before so this was fun to watch U-tube and find one that Sandi MacIver had done that folds up to an A2 size. so it fits the standard !2 envelopes. 
I used some scraps of papers I had. Lil inker dies, Spellbinder dies, Pretty Pink Posh dies My Favorite Things dies, Stampin up punch (to create the candles cutting the banner in half) and Mama Elephant.  I used markers to give color to the balloons. I am looking forward to making the reminder box card for the 15th. This was fun. 


This is the back where the greeting will go.


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #618 - anything goes



No comments: