Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Congrats - Cardz 4 Guyz #301

Tuesday July 26, 2022

Hello

 We have a new challenge over at

I am the host for this challenge so I chose the theme to be
RECYCLE SOMETHING



This is my card. The foiled background is the cover on a new can of coffee so that's the first recycle. My hubby saves them for me saying he knows I will have a use for them.. Well I did on this card I just cut off the round edges. It's already embossed so that is even better.. I stamped the Stampin up images with SU ink and used dies to cut them out. I added then added the Simon Says birthday and Tech. Tues. Congrats sentiment which I heat embossed. I finished with some recycled diamond drills. 


 Challenges:
The paperfunday #43 - anything goes/opt. day at beach
Digi choosday wk. 30 - anything goes

6 comments:

dj said...

How clever...I am digging mine back out of the trash!! LOL!! I love this idea and your are correct...the fact that it is already embossed makes it even better!! What a beautiful card and brilliant recycling to inspire others to play along with our new RECYCLE challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Cards by Jane said...

Love it, you will always get a big thumbs up from me when using recycled items, great creativity. Thank you for sharing at TTCRD. Jane.

Donna Walls said...

Wow, great idea on the recycling! Gorgeous card with lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
XX

canterburycarddesigns said...

I love that you used a recyling element on this card! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Digi Chooseday challenge!

Marie Bingaman said...

AWESOME recycling! I think that is definitely great for a guy card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Choosday this week, and good luck! :)
~Marie B -DT

Christin said...

A great idea for recycle it. I will try it, too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at DigiChoosday! Christin