Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Happy birthday you're so cool - Cardz 4 Guyz #299

Tuesday June 28, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
SUMMER / ice cream, beach, sports... 


For my card I decided to water color.. I stamped the Simon Says images and used my Mission Gold watercolors. I finished with some splatters.


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #617 - all occasions 
Digi choosday wk. 26 - anything goes
Dream valley #273 - all occasions 



5 comments:

dj said...

Yummy!! What "sweet" inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "SUMMER" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Donna Walls said...

Great Popsicle images and wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along in The Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
Donna

R's Rue said...

So sweet. I love it. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Wendy Jackson said...

Lovely card Billie..those ice creams look delicious…….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 26 Digi choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Rose Andrew said...

Yummy!! Beautiful summer card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT