Friday, June 03, 2022

Happy birthday - Crafty Catz #598

   Friday June 3, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. CELEBRATIONS



Our sponsor is 

This is my card using the Chef gnome.. I colored him with copics. I used Lil Inker die and added him to a Quick Quote scrap of brown and then to a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper. I used the Tech. Tues. banner die to cut the sentiment from KLM.  I added on some foam dots and then added the Stampin up butterflies cut from scraps. I added some half pearls to the butterfly. 


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 22 - anything goes
Use your stuff #449 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes
QKR stampede #445 - anything goes



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

that cake looks delicious a lovely card xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card again this week have a good weekend

Rose Andrew said...

Just a cute and adorable card
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card ... so so cute
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic card and super cute image! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT