Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hello again - a zoom card

Saturday January 16, 2021

Hello.. I have a card to share.. My dear crafting friend sells Stampin up products.. and usually once a month me and a couple friends go over to her house to create. Well with this covid pain in the butt it's not safe to do this..so she decided to try a class on Zoom..  the two of us did 1/2 hour crafting and I created two cards using what ever products I wanted and she gave two card designs.. I am only posting one card here. In a few days I will post the other one. It was fun and went well.  We both had our papers already cut, dies done and so it was stamping and assembly .  It went well with us two so she's going to get this set up with the other girls.  What a change in this world.. who would of thought zoom crafting with friends. 

I used some scraps. I cut about 1-1/2 inch off the edge.  I added the dp and a strip to the inside area. I stamped the Simon Say sentiment. The circles are from My favorite things dies.


This is the inside of the card. 

 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - layer it up
A gem of craft #2 - anything goes



1 comment:

JanR said...

Such a fun fold! Wonderful sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.