Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Enjoy the chill of winter - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday January 26, 2021

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


for my card I used Jasmin winter skate   I colored her with copics. I found some scraps and created the background. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment. I went over parts of the image with a Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 4 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #184 - anything goes
Inkspirational #231 - photo inspiration
Crafting happiness #81 - anything goes

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great card! I like this cute winter image and you paired it so well with that patterned strip. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Ana said...

Such a lovely card!
Your coloring is very beautiful!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Ana

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 4 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!