Sunday, June 02, 2019

You're dog gone awesome - Always Fun Challenge #113

Monday June 3, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. I have a tag to share for the challenge over at Always Fun challenge #113
 
Our theme is SUMMER FUN
 
I wanted a larger area for my card so I created a tag. I used a Tim Holtz large tag. I then used my cloud and ground template to create the background. I then stamped and colored with Zig markers the My favorite things images and cut them out.  I adhered them to the tag. I stamped the MFT sentiment.. which is so cute.  The added some ribbon and twine to the hole area.. These darling dogs are having some summer fun.. they are tiny like my three babies.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #584 - masculine
Jo's scrap shack #284 - anything goes
Qkr stampede #350 - anything goes
Love to scrap #122 - anything goes
Use your stuff #361 - summer fun

4 comments:

pinky said...

Super cute little doggy scene Billie. Love it!

Sherri said...

Really adorable! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

KathyA. said...

Adorable trio. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x