Saturday, June 08, 2019

Hope all your dreams come true! - Catch the bug Sat. challenge

Saturday June 8, 2019
 
Hello and today over at Catch the bug we have another challenge..
 
Our theme is FAIRY TALE / FANTASY
 
 
I guess this card could be the fairy tale  - Snow white .. or any fantasy cause I wouldn't have an owl or fawn right behind me. that would be quite a fantasy.. lol..
I used the image called Autumn kidz..
I have had this image for a long time and just now getting around to using it. I colored the image with copics and then used Genius die to cut the image out. I dug through my scraps and found this Quick Quote scrap so used it for the background. I like the script on it. I then turned it over and cut a strip of the orange color and found the burgundy card stock so cut a banner and heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I added some yarn and sequins. A little Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the flower centers and animals noses.

Challenges:
Love to scrap #122 - anything goes
The crafters café #220 - feminine / embossed
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - June
Cute card Thursday #585 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 23 - anything goes
QKR stampede #351 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 523 - fantasy world

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a great modern fairy tale stamp. I really like your coloring and layout! Great job!

brenda said...

Very pretty and colourful, many thanks for joining in with our 'Fantasy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Billie love the cute beautifully coloured image.Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
Carol DT x

Nelly said...

Beautifully coloured and fabulous layout... thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles this week; good luck Nelly DT x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card with the beautifully colored image!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where our theme is "Fantasy World"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

*Vicki* said...

Super cute image and so beautifully colored too! Love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

crafty said...

A great card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Narelle Fasulo said...

Great card Billie. Love that image, it is so sweet. You did a great job colouring it.
Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe