Wednesday, January 02, 2019

So incredibly grateful for 2019

Wednesday January 2, 2019
 
So playing around with some stamps and made this card. I used Stampin up ink and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says. I then stamped the leaves. I stamped the flowers and colored with copics and fussy cut them out. I added some Sequins.. I like the CAS look.  I am So incredibly grateful for all of my blessings!!.. 2019 will be a great year.. I am very Blessed..
 
Challenges:
Cute n crafty #17 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 368-369 - anything goes
Crafty creations #381 - anything goes
Creative moments #159 - anything goes/ opt. Christmas
Crafting by designs - anything goes


6 comments:

pinky said...

Beautiful bright colours and perfect sentiment, love it Billie!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sentiment and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Cute CAS:) Good luck on your entry!! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
Check out these links for more challenges and fun
CuteNCrafty Mommy,
Facebook Page,
Facebook Challenge Page,
and Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Joy Wilson said...

I love your bright colors and your layout. You did a great job with your coloring too! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Love colours you choosed. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Cute'n'Crafty Challenge.

Helen x
DT