Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hope your day - Always fun challenge

Monday January 21, 2019
 
Welcome back to another challenge at Always Fun challenge
Our theme is Wedding or Anniversary

 I decided to make an anniversary card..  I seldom go to weddings so thought anniversary was more useful.
 For my card I chose another image from Tech. Tuesday. I stamped the image on some pink card stock and colored the flower with copics. I stamped the butterfly on some turquoise card stock and colored with pencils. I love the way it came out. I used the dies to cut out. I took a piece of gray Stampin up card stock and using Versa mark ink and Hero arts script stamp and stamped the background and layered this onto another piece of the pink used for the flowers. I stamped the sentiment that was in the set and using Stampin up ink and stitch oval die cut it out. I added some bling and called it done.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #132 - stitching
The crafter's café #211 - layer it up /opt. yellow
Crafting from the heart #235 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #1903 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. LOVE the stamp set. Hope that you have a happy day!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable flower Image Billie
and the butterfly too
love the handwriting BG too
sweet beautifully made
hugs
Monika

GerJanne said...

Lovely card, Billie!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and gorgeous butterfly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

HeatherB said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

Terri Winske said...

Oh, this turned out so pretty! Love this image and the way you created the background. Thank you for joining us at PIP Challenges this week! Always love to see what you create.