Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Trick or Treat - Bugaboo New Release (kinda)

Tuesday September 25, 2018
 
Well I am back showing a New Release (kinda) from Bugaboo..
It's an older one but it's that time of the year for this image.
Check out the creations at Catch the bug
 
 
This is Stella Witch Society... I started by using a piece of Recollection paper and then I used a My favorite things circle die and cut Stella out. I colored her with Copics and then colored the background with copics too. I went over the yellow with Wink of Stella.  I adhered to the black base. I then used Taylored Expressions clouds and scraps. I did some bat that are from Newton's Nook. Aren't they cute. I hope you get a chance to pick up this awesome stamps.  Who doesn't love Stella.


Challenges:
Everybody art #432 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #76 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #207 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #252 - anything goes
QKR stampede #314 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 486 - water or color blue
Sweet stampin - dies / punches
Crafting from the heart #221 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1838 - anything goes

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Billie, You've created a brilliant card with this fab image! Lovely to have you play along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

brenda said...

A fun card Billie, many thanks for joining in with our 'water or colour blue' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Tracie said...

Your card just made me smile. Love that witch. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

susiestacey said...

Great fun image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Water Or Blue' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Sammy said...

Fab halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Lisa Lynn said...

Great scene for the "new" image. Love your colors.