Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I'm fond of pigs. Dogs look up to you - Catch the bug - Humor Wednesday

Wednesday September 19, 2018
 
Wednesday at Catch the bug is Humor Me Wednesday...
 
 
Yesterday Sept. 18. was National Respect Day.. so I found this fun sentiment on the internet and used it and found this fun Bugaboo pig called OINK.  I used copics to color the image and My favorite things circle stitch die. I added some Washi tape and cut it into banners. I then cut a banner into the sentiment.  Fun funny card.. perfect for humor me Wednesday.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 352-353 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #76 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #220 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #207 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 38 - anything goes
Everybody art #432 - anything goes

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Cute piggie an so different thatn your normally card Billie
love the empty red there as background
i try to catch up today hope bring smile on your face my friend
hugs
Monika

ScrappyHorses said...

That piggy image makes me smile and the quote is great! Wonderful card design with the banners! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Seija said...

Realy funny pig … wonderful Card! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi