Friday, December 15, 2017

Hope you perk up soon

Friday December 15, 2017
 
I have another fun card today. This is the last day of the Winter coffee lovers blog hop and I have had a great week playing along. I almost forgot that I had this stamp set from My Favorite Things.. it's an oldie..
I stamped the image and colored with Mission paints and fussy cut it out. I then used a large doily Paper Trey Ink die and added this to the stenciled star background using Ranger inks. I heat embossed the MFT sentiment and then added the die cut holy and gems.  This was a nice fast card to make.
 
 
Challenges:
Winter coffee lovers - day 8
Word art Wednesday wk. 312-313 - anything goes
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #508 - festive colors
Jo's scrap shack #219 - anything goes

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

How sweet...I want a coffee that size!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card Billie and a fantastic design.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally fun and sweet!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Billie! Love the fun sentiment!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and sweet card!

Karen Day said...

Pretty colours! I love this MFT stamp - great idea to use it for a holiday card :o)

New Creations said...

I love the colorful graph PP, so pretty and love the design!

Brenda said...

Bille, this is so cute. I love the bright, happy colors and the holly is the perfect festive touch!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is an oldie that I remember. Love your design.

MariLynn said...

Can you imagine having just one cup that big? But 2... that is a lot of coffee. I am sure she was planning on sharing. Such a cute card. I like how you added the holly.

Lisa said...

So sweet! Great image and love the bright colors you've used!

Eve said...

Cheerful kinda card! Love the colors you used. I want that size of coffee x 2 every day! LOL Happy Holidays!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love her with the two bright coffee cups!

Monika Reeck said...

she is a cute Image
and oh so big her coffee to go cup
hihi made me smile
and love the add of berry and holly leafs too
cute card my friend
hugs
Monika

Kerin said...

Cute image, and I could use a coffee that big right now lol! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!