Sunday, December 10, 2017

All you need is love (and more coffee)

Sunday December 10, 2017
 
Good morning.. Have you had your coffee today? or what ever beverage that gets your motor running...
I have a 20 oz. coffee every day in the morning and once in a while later in the day I do another one but that is seldom.
Todays card is for the Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop that I am playing in. I know it doesn't look too winter-ish but had my son who lives in Vegas where it's cold (to him at 60 degrees) and the brown grounds and blue skies.. Winter weather doesn't have to always be snow.. but the squirrels having winter hats on makes it more of a winter scene. 
I started by using my cloud and ground templates and Ranger inks. I then stamped and colored with Mission paints the images by Gerta Steiner, Tech. Tuesday, Simon Says and Reverse Confetti. I stamped the Tech. Tuesday sentiment. I then laid out the images. I love the Reverse Confetti hats and they fit pretty good on the squirrels heads. I added the coffee cups and added some Simon Says hearts. I went over the hearts with Spectrum Noir glitter pen.
 
 
Challenges:
Winter coffee lovers - day 3
City crafters wk. 391 - where'd you get that hat?
Word art Wednesday wk. 312-313 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #507 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 49 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #218 - anything goes
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes

20 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super adorable scene card! I love your clouds too :)

Lisa said...

So adorable! Love the background you created and how sweet those two cuties are!

StampingbugKerry said...

I think it works and many places have no "wintery" look this time of year! Those squirrels are too cute!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet as anything! Jo x

Maria said...

Oh, wow adorable! Sweet critters with the coffee cups!!

Christine said...

Billie, I can tell you had a blast making this card! The inked setting is gorgeous, and I love how you colors those two little squirrels. They definitely know the importance of coffee! Thanks for sharing this cutie at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Verna Angerhofer said...

What cuties! I love your coloring too.

~amy~ said...

Love their knit hats! Love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie i love your cards you are very clever,i am also your newest follower xx

MariLynn said...

cute scene love the clouds.

New Creations said...

So cute scene, love the clouds and cute image with such fun!

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Those squirrels are too cute...don't know if they need the coffee especially the way they run around my backyard. Beautiful sky/clouds and hills too.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Billie, hope you are doing well.xx[aNNie]🎄

Laurie Unger said...

What a great little scene you created here. cute!

Shelly said...

Aww...so pretty and sweet!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love your coloring too!

Anonymous said...

Billie! This is so, so sweet! I love your scene!

Marina said...

Cute and fun scene - love the clouds and hills. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi again
cute scene
love that Hat for winter
but why the ground has no snow hihi
cute Critter on your card...love the colorful winter hat
hugs
Monika