Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paper Pretties # 307 theme - Girly girl

Wednesday April 23, 2014
 
 
This theme makes me sad as that is what I use to call my little 4 legged fur baby that passed away last October. I / we always called her Girly girl.
 
Any how this is the card I made with this theme. I used the fawn balloon girl and kept her pretty pastel. I had this card base that was already the green/purple/pink and blue so that was perfect girly girl colors. I made these little flowers with the su punch and then I take a ball stylist and make them cup flower shape and punched some leaves and added some viva pearl pen drops in the center. Pretty simple C&S card too. I don't know who the sentiment is by but thought it worked as it's not really a birthday card but a girl just holding a balloon.
 
challenges:
Craft your passion #210 - pretty pastels
Eureka stamps #86 - clean and simple
Craftin desert divas - color inspiration
Crafty cardmakers #114 - hand made flowers
The squirrel and the fox - die cut or punches
Lacy sunshine #31 - make it feminine
recipe: fawn balloon girl/pp, card base?, sentiment?, ms punch, su punch, viva pearl pen, copics, wink of stella glitter pen




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and detailing Ginny X

Cheryl First said...

Very pretty, Billie! Love the pretty bg colors, and your flowers are perfect!

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us. The little flowers are so cute.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Mayras Designs said...

What a fun card !! Great colors and image ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Julie Reed said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M. Jules DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is a pretty card. Love the beautiful background colours and how the word contrasts so well. The image is sweet and the flowers are the ideal embellishment. This card would fit so many occasions. Thanks for playing along with our Pretty Pastels challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice design. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka.

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Clean & Simple Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka DT

MagsB said...

This is such a great card! I love the image, just right for a Girly girl!

Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x