Monday, April 28, 2014

Catch the bug ABC - #1 dad gift card envelope

Monday April 28, 2014
I used my envelope maker from SU and made an over size small but small gift card holder, this way you can include a small card or note in the envelope along with the gift card.
I had a lot of scraps on my desk so used the map and ruler as it was masculine looking then I had this wooden button and twine. The crinkle looking paper from DCWV was perfect too. I love the simple but masculine look and perfect for that dad.
Image is dad kidz dad girl 
Scrap creations - atg
Little red wagon #234 - count me in (use a # on your project)
Penny's papercrafty #174 - one for the boys
Word art Wednesday #129 - atg
Creative inspirations #262 - cute character
C.R.A.F.T. #256 - not a card
Creative knockout #34 - atg
recipe: dcwv, qq scraps, wooden button, twine, su envelope maker, qq inks, copics


Tracy Penney said...

Super cute. That image is adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.

Laurian said...

What a fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week I hope we see you again soon!