Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo New Release Tuesday / hello

Tuesday March 18, 2014
 
Welcome to Tuesday New Release day at Catch the bug / Bugaboo - welcome skelekinz baby
I had a lot of fun doing this card. I am not one for these type of images but I girly'd her up and I am loving the way she came out.  I hope you get over to the CTB site and see the new releases.
 
 
challenges:
Left of center challenges - atg
Sugar creek hollow #82 - photo inspiration
One stitch at a time #204 - use a digi
613 Ave create #63 - atg
Lacy sunshine #29 - atg
recipe: bugaboo/skelekinz baby, base?, club scrap, qq scraps, mft die, sequins, wink of stella glitter pen, copics.





5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I'm with you - not my style of image, but this turned out fantastic, Billie!

Unknown said...

cute card. love the colors.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

~ginny said...

LOL Billie! I love that you made her all girlie! I really like the papers, the sequins and the great coloring! And you turned this out of the box image into something that really brings a smile! Thanks for taking the time to share your project & creativity at our house!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #61 ATG Challenge [with optional "use 2D or 3D flowers"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Planetsusie said...

Oh heck Billie - this is the stuff of nightmares but I do like it. I love how you have added the sequins and candy papers - she looks a little less frightening - lol! Made me smile anyway and I love it.

Thank you so much for joining in at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member