Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday March 24, 2012

Challenge at Catch the bug - photo inspiration using colors WOOLEN HUES http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ I decided after seeing the photo with the color choice for this week to use the catch the bug sheep digi. I have had it awhile and never used it so thought this would be a great time. I also got to use my new spellbinder pecking dies.. I hope you get to play along. If you need more inspiration please check out what the other DT members put together and give them a little love.

challenges:
crafty cats weekly #125- spring is in the air http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/
lily pad - flowers (I love making flowers and have this su punch and just used a large ball stylst to give it the flower look.. it just makes it perfect) http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/
pixie dust studio - favorite things (paper, digis, ribbon, dies) http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com/
card crafters circle - tick tac toe (flowers/digi/die cuts http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.com/

recipe: sheep/catch the bug digi, my minds eye, su gray, ribbon, te leaf die, pu punch, my pink stamper words, copics, viva pearl pen, quick quote ink






10 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is super cute Billie! Love the image and your layout :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's darling and so pretty. I want to get that simple flower punch...but I really want all their punches. I tried ordering something very similar and was out of stock. Oh well! Some day!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Billie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

deb said...

Billie...this is so adorable! I love the image...sheep are so cute.
And the sentiment is very clever!
Thanks for sharing...I will be back! hehe

Debi

Pauline said...

Hi Billie! This is fabulous... I love the mix of colours... and the offset circle layers! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline

Janette said...

Hi Billie, Oh this is brilliant, love it all and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Nancy K said...

Your flowers are perfect and your sweet little sheep is too adorable! I love how you crafted all the layers on your card. I'm so happy you joined us at Lily Pad Cards.

Jenée said...

Such a cute little card. Super sweet with that wee lamb. Thank you for entering it in this week's tic-tac-toe challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Taylor said...

CUTE!!!! And thank for playing along with us over at Pixie Dust Studio!

Grandma Bonnie said...

what a cute, cute card. Thanks for joining us this last week at Card Crafter's Circle..hope to see you when we list our new challenge!