Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March 19, 2012

Paper Pretties new release day http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/ It's Easter blessings week. We have two new sets of images and sentiments. Don't you just love the sayings. I had to laugh and chose the one that fit me for sure.. We have "shouldn't have ate the last one" and "Easter eve" .. I chose to use "shouldn't have ate the last one" for my card.. I hope you get a chance to play along and visit Paper Pretties store/blog


Have we all had this feeling?? I know I have numerous times. This little bunny just ate one too many. So cute.


challenges:

paper sundaes #112 - color inspiration http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/




recipe: paper pretties - image, my minds eye, ribbon, spellbinder, copics, recollection heart, ranger ink








9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm giggling all over seeing the cute cards yal have done with this image. I love love your sentiment...yum yum...marshmallow peeps and Cadbury Eggs!

Janette said...

Hi Billie, What a fun and fabulous card you made, and so cute too...Thanks for sharing it with us at Dream Valley..xx

Julie Temple said...

Cute Cute Cute...yup, tomorrow IS a good day..lmao! Thanks so much for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

Julie

Jane said...

Fun image, and great sentiment I think we all relate to it!

Shari said...

Such an adorable card, the image is so funny! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley.

Anonymous said...

Really nice card. Thanks so much for taking part in this week's Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

* Shell B.* said...

Fun Easter card Billie! Yepper many a times I had to say...shouldn't ate that last piece! LOL

Glad you joined in the fun for the challenge at Come and Get It this round.....good luck, see ya soon!

Shell~Alaska♥

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing last Sunday and I hope you play the new Paper Sundaes challenge.

Debs said...

a fabby Easter card :0)..thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck..hugs Debs x